The duathlon entry fees are as follows:
- January 2, 2018 – June 30, 2018–$50
- July 1, 2018 – August 13, 2018–$60
- August 14, 2018 – September 7, 2018–$70 (Race shirt size not guaranteed)
- Race Day (September 9, 2018)—$75 (Race shirt size not guaranteed)
Mailed-in & Day of Race Registration
Mailed-in registrations must be postmarked by Friday, Sept. 1.
Please print this form, fill it out and bring it with you to decrease long lines during day of race registration.
Downloadable registration form will be available shortly.
Refunds and Referral Program
While we sympathize with athletes who register for our event but later find themselves unable to compete due to injury, illness or other unexpected occurrences, no refunds will be given under any circumstance. Bib transfers will not be permitted.
However, we do have a referral refund program, whereby participants can earn $5 for each person who registers using the participant’s unique referral URL. There are three places to access this URL.
- On the confirmation pop-up when you register online. The link will be displayed in the text but will also be included when you click the Facebook and Twitter share buttons.
- In your registration confirmation email. If you would like to request your confirmation email be resent, please follow the directions on this site.
- On your Run Sign Up “Profile” page. Under the “Runner Links” list select “My Referrals.”
Please note that refunds can only be applied to the cost of registration and will not cover any add-on purchases. Refunds will only be offered as long as online registration is open. On-site registrations will not be counted as an eligible refund. Refund rewards are automatically credited against the referrer’s original transaction, and put back on their card. There is no processing fee for these transactions. The maximum refund value is not to exceed the original registration fee.
You can view a video about becoming a referrer here.
We reserve the right to disqualify anyone who behaves inappropriately toward fellow competitors, volunteers or race management staff.
Pure Michigan Fitness Foundation Challenge
Since the Come Clean Duathlon is a Governor’s Council endorsed event, it qualifies as part of the Pure Michigan Fitness Foundation Challenge. This means you’ll recieve one FIT point for racing.
Learn more about the challenge & register here.
The Oak Park YMCA Tri Team